I need help with the following articles

I need help with the following articles

Postby Anthony Daglio on 08 Sep 2013, 03:29

I need help with the following articles. I am an independant researcher and do not have the backing of an institution or access to the following materials I was wondering if any of you guys have the following articles on this list: http://independent.academia.edu/AnthonyDaglio/Posts

If any of you do have any of these you will be a huge help. I am writing a book on the yellowjackets of the world and these would help round off my work. I need these in PDF format only.

My e-mail address is anthonydaglio88@yahoo.com Thanks for all your help :)
Last edited by Anthony Daglio on 28 Oct 2013, 00:12, edited 1 time in total.
Anthony Daglio

registration check: hymis

Re: I need help with the follwing articles

Postby Alex on 08 Sep 2013, 18:18

Have you tried contacting the authors, I'm sure they'll be interested in sharing their work?
Alex

Postby Villu on 09 Sep 2013, 09:03

Hello!

I found that you had listed this paper in the desiderata list:
Loken, Astrid (1964) Social wasps in Norway (Hymenoptera; Vespidae) Norsk. Ent. Tisskr. 12 P. 196 -218.

You can download full pdf files of the whole yournal including the requested volume from this page:
http://www.entomologi.no/journals/nje/nje.htm

You just have to download the full volume and cut out the needed paper yourself. I hope it helps.

Good luck with your study,
Villu
Villu

Postby Anthony Daglio on 17 Sep 2013, 21:09

Thanks Villu This is a big help :)
Anthony Daglio

Postby Anthony Daglio on 28 Oct 2013, 00:15

Alex wrote:Have you tried contacting the authors, I'm sure they'll be interested in sharing their work?

Alex I actually have alot of work on my page which were freely given by many of the authors of whom I give many thanks. The papers, chapters, and books listed on the post above are proving to be most difficult to obtain. I am an independant researcher without the backing of an institution or access to an intitutional library so obtaining the last of these materials has proven difficult.
Anthony Daglio

Return to Literature, Downloads, Ressources